Assistant (m/f/d) starting immediately, permanent contract, part-time, 20 hours
We are a Hamburg PR and social media agency, and we are eager to make the public aware of exciting topics from companies. Whether it’s developing creative ideas for interesting start-ups or bringing a breath of fresh air into the communications of established medium-sized firms: we support companies big and small. We make product launches understandable, give our clients a voice about important issues in interviews and podcasts, and assist our partners competently even in crisis situations.
Griffel & Co is an owner-managed agency and a friendly, welcoming place in which to work. Everyone is on first name terms, tasks are tackled as a team, and there is always a good atmosphere in the office thanks to our two lively four-legged companions. If you are fond of dogs in addition to your passion for PR, like laughing and are eager to reach for the wooden spoon with us in the mid-day break or to fire up the barbecue in summer – when we are in the office again after coronavirus – then become part of our team and apply for a job with us as:
HOW YOU CAN CONVINCE US:
- You have commercial training and/ work experience as an assistant/secretary
- You possess at least five years of experience in this area
- Invoices, filing, organising appointments and bookkeeping preparations are simplicity itself for you
- Whether via E-mail or by telephone, you are always friendly and solution-oriented
- You keep track of things even with a very wide variety of tasks, and want to take on responsibility with us
- You follow our thoughts and make yourself essential to our survival; we want to feel that without you we would be in a real fix
YOUR TASKS AND DUTIES:
- You will make sure that invoices and cash go to our tax adviser correctly prepared, i.e. you will make the preparations for bookkeeping
- We will put the organisation of appointments and everything to do with office management in your hands
- Company car, flowers, good chocolate and sufficient beverages – you will ensure that everything is in its right place
- You will take care of employees’ contracts and will prepare testimonials and certificates
- You will keep an eye on birthdays, and will have the present and card organised even before we think of them
HOW WE WOULD LIKE TO CONVINCE YOU:
- A very friendly, highly competent team that collaborates outstandingly well
- Great responsibility and a lot of freedom for personal development and creativity
- The best, nicest clients in the world
- 29 days holiday, capital-forming benefits, further training courses, fruit, beverages, regulated working hours
- You can start immediately: we look forward to welcoming you!
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We look forward to receiving your full job application documents together with your salary expectation by E-mail to Janine Griffel (firstname.lastname@example.org).