PR Consultant (m/f/d) starting immediately, permanent contract, focusing on sustainability & green technology
We are a Hamburg PR and social media agency, and we are eager to make the public aware of exciting topics from companies. Whether it’s developing creative ideas for interesting start-ups or bringing a breath of fresh air into the communications of established medium-sized firms: we support companies big and small. We make product launches understandable, give our clients a voice about important issues in interviews and podcasts, and assist our partners competently even in crisis situations.
Griffel & Co is an owner-managed agency and a friendly, welcoming place in which to work. Everyone is on first name terms, tasks are tackled as a team, and there is always a good atmosphere in the office thanks to our two lively four-legged companions. If you are fond of dogs in addition to your passion for PR, like laughing and are eager to reach for the wooden spoon with us in the mid-day break or to fire up the barbecue in summer – when we are in the office again after coronavirus – then become part of our team and apply for a job with us as:
HOW YOU CAN CONVINCE US:
- You have completed a university degree course or relevant training in the media field
- You have at least three years of work experience in a PR agency or in a company’s communications department or comparable position
- You are very familiar with corporate and product communications
- Whether by E-mail, telephone or Slack, you can give proof of your communications skills and very good knowledge of English everywhere
- You keep track of things, even with complex tasks, and you want to accept responsibility with us
- You can plan and implement comprehensive strategies and concepts for our clients
- You can familiarise yourself with complex topics quickly, and you also like to look beyond the horizon to make sure you never miss important matters
- You possess a good, resilient network of journalist contacts
YOUR TASKS AND DUTIES:
- Giving competent advice and all-round, care-free support to our clients, on your own responsibility
- Developing and implementing PR and social media strategies, together with editorial themes
- Placing topics, interviews and specialist articles in relevant media
- Organising events for journalists
HOW WE WOULD LIKE TO CONVINCE YOU:
- A very friendly, highly competent team that collaborates outstandingly well
- Great responsibility and a lot of freedom for personal development and creativity
- The best, nicest clients in the world
- 29 days holiday, capital-forming benefits, further training courses, fruit, beverages, regulated working hours
- You can start immediately: we look forward to welcoming you!
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We look forward to receiving your full job application documents together with your salary expectation by E-mail to Janine Griffel (email@example.com).