PR Editor (m/f/d) starting immediately, permanent contract
We are a Hamburg PR and social media agency, and we are eager to make the public aware of exciting topics from companies. Whether it’s developing creative ideas for interesting start-ups or bringing a breath of fresh air into the communications of established medium-sized firms: we support companies big and small. We make product launches understandable, give our clients a voice about important issues in interviews and podcasts, and assist our partners competently even in crisis situations.
Griffel & Co is an owner-managed agency and a friendly, welcoming place in which to work. Everyone is on first name terms, tasks are tackled as a team, and there is always a good atmosphere in the office thanks to our two lively four-legged companions. If you are fond of dogs in addition to your passion for PR, like laughing and are eager to reach for the wooden spoon with us in the mid-day break or to fire up the barbecue in summer – when we are in the office again after coronavirus – then become part of our team and apply for a job with us as:
HOW YOU CAN CONVINCE US:
- You have completed a university degree course or relevant training in the media field, e.g. a traineeship
- You will have at least a year and a half of work experience in the editorial and copywriting area
- You have no problems in bringing out the key points of complex topics in an easy way
- You will give proof of your communications skills and very good knowledge of English everywhere, whether it’s in press texts, commentaries, interviews or even in an occasional hard-hitting question-and-answer catalogue
- You love words and enjoy speaking, while always remaining understandable by the respective target group
- You strike the right note to convince both the media and clients
- You can familiarise yourself with complex topics quickly, and don’t easily lose track of things
YOUR TASKS AND DUTIES
- You will be involved in developing topics and will write our texts in a wide variety of styles – from a press release or case study to an interview, you will write them all
HOW WE WOULD LIKE TO CONVINCE YOU:
- A very friendly, highly competent team that collaborates outstandingly well
- Great responsibility and a lot of freedom for personal development and creativity
- The best, nicest clients in the world
- 29 days holiday, capital-forming benefits, further training courses, fruit, beverages, regulated working hours
- You can start immediately: we look forward to welcoming you!
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We look forward to receiving your full job application documents together with your salary expectation by E-mail to Janine Griffel (email@example.com).